CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Xc's farewell party

messy, but fun..
we had to go to school at the morning, then we waited for a long time in front of school, then suddenly we changed the direction from planet steak to bentuman, had a little problem with the cashier there, after it finished, we got another problem (gosh!), we had a little time to go to citra 21 (actually, the day before, we decided to go to E Plaza, it was changed, again!), fortunately, we got the tickets, and we watched lost in love (haha.. it was very funny!), after that, we went to g-fan (Claudia and I played nothing, we just walked around.. T.T dunno why, but i didn't want to play anything)
I was so bored, then I decided to go home, I thought it was better than just looking around, walking up and down the mall, and I looked just like a 'lost' girl..
fuh..
the saddest thing was our teacher couldn't go with us, she had to do something.. huks.. huks..
but, overall, it's fun being together with my class..

No comments: