CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

my memory has been fully-loaded, someone please reminds me, so i can remember things well..

there were so many things that I've forgot, and this is the most horrible one.. huks.. I've made a promise to my history teacher when I borrow history transparency from him that I would give it back to him on Tuesday.. and THIS IS TUESDAY!! and I didn't give it to him!!! I did remember it when I have the first break, but I couldn't give it to him that time because I would be late if I went to the teachers' room, so I decided to go at the second break, but I still had no time, and I decided (again) to give it back after school.. Do you know what I felt when I took my book in locker? I felt confused, and I thought that I had something to do after that, something about history, but I just can remember what it was.. SO... I JUST GO HOME FEELING CONFUSED AND I DIDN'T REALISE IT UNTIL I FEEL SLEEPY AND WANT TO TAKE A NAP! GOSH!
SO! I COULDN'T TAKE A NAP BECAUSE I FEEL WORRY.. and this is me now, confused, worry, and still trying to gat my teacher's phone number..
OH MY GOD!!!

No comments: