CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Make A Little Change To Save Mother Earth

This is what I do,
I support WWF

I joined WWF yesterday, joined Walhi, and re-joined Greenpeace just now *I've signed up a Greenpeace account years ago and never really care about it, even I forget what username and password I used haha*
Lately, the disasters happening almost at the same time in different places urge me to do something, to make a change, a small change in myself. These are the change that I plan to do :
1. Use electricity efficiently
It needs just a simple way such as turning off the lights when possible, use laptop instead of desktop, and use Air Conditioner only when extremely needed.
2. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
I've been doing this lately and I hope I can keep doing and spread this way of saving the mother earth
3. Trying to Say No to Junk Food
This includes any foods that need papers or plastics or styrofoams as their packages.
4. Buy Hybrid Vehicles
Well, since I still can't make my own money, this plan is my future plan, when I've got a job, I'll start to save my money to buy hybrid vehicles. Yeah, since I don't like the public transportations in my country, this is the best way that I could do :) except if the public transportations in Indonesia get much better *I think MRT is really needed!*

If you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself,and then make a change.
Man in the Mirror - Michael Jackson
This is what I can do. This is what I'm trying to do. This is the change that I make to save this planet. What about you?

No comments: