CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Movies That I've Watched This Year

I've watched so many movies in the last 6 months, well, for some movie-freaks maybe it's not so many, but for me, it's extraordinary *mengingat dalam setahun saya paling cuma 5x ke bioskop, pinjam film pun tidak pernah segila ini*  haha, so I make a list of movies that I've watched this year, maybe it can be as a reference for you :)

Movies that i watched in cinema :
  • Avatar *forget the date*
  • Alice in Wonderland - April 22
  • Clash of the Titans - April 24
  • IP Man 2 - May 24
  • Prince of Persia - May 26
  • Karate Kid - June 22
*wow, April & Mei nontonnya cuma selisih 2 hari, seharusnya kalau itu berlaku untuk bulan ini, hari ini aku nonton dong, haha #nggaknyambung

Movies that i bought or borrowed :
  • My Sister's Keeper - cry cry cry :'(
  • P.S I Love You - Gerard Butler!
  • New Moon - pinjam gara2 Eclipse mau keluar dan sudah rada lupa sama ceritanya New Moon
  • The Proposal - Sandra Bullock! Recommended
  • The Blind Side - another Sandra Bullock! Recommended
  • The Time Traveler's Wife - the book is much better
  • The Curious Case of Benjamin Button 
  • Australia - Nicole Kidman + Hugh Jackman, hmm~
  • Sherlock Holmes - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
  • The Cleaner - how to clean a crime scene? how to clean so much blood? check this out.
  • The Other Man - the plot quite okay, but a bit boring
  • Law Abiding Citizen - another Gerard Butler! Recommended
  • X Men 2
  • X Men The Last Stand
  • X Men Origin : Wolverine
  • Chroniccles of Narnia : Prince Caspian
  • The Dark is Rising - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows alike, but not so interesting
  • Enchanted
  • Wall.E
  • Simpsons the movie - already watched it long time ago haha
  • Tinker Bell : the Lost Treasure
  • Night at the Museum 2 - love it!
  • Yes Man
  • Bruce Almighty - selama ini nonton BA di tv nda pernah sampai selesai, akhirnya pinjam sajaa hahahah
  • Forbidden Kingdom - watched it on cinema couple years ago, Jackie Chan + Jet Li = must watched
  • Rush Hour 3 - Jackie Chan, again~
* I forget what else that I've watched, I'll add them when I remember

Oh yea, I'm planning to see Eclipse (should be coming on June 30) and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 (November 19 in USA)

No comments: